We seek top-quality partners interested in Building Something Better with us. Only with effective and actively supportive subcontractors can we be a high-functioning team completing successful projects.
Subcontractor Prequalification / Bid Notifications
We require all trade partners to be prequalified before receiving bid notifications. If you are a new trade partner, please click on the “Get Prequalified” button below to request our application. If you are an active trade partner, please contact our estimating department for upcoming and current bids by emailing email@example.com
We value the energy and drive often shown by Small, Minority, and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (S/M/WBEs). Having grown from a small business ourselves, we know that S/M/WBEs work extra hard to provide value and quality work. To help these businesses grow and prosper, we:
- Provide “How to Scale Your Business” seminars – Outreach events held to provide an opportunity for S/M/WBEs to learn from industry professionals about bonding, insurance, marketing, safety, operational excellence, and to meet Verdex staff and gain insight into best practices working with us
- Provide early payment options – We understand that cash flow can be a key challenge for subcontractors; our team offers opportunities to get paid in advance, so your project expenses get paid on-time
- Create smaller bid packages -- We know that many smaller businesses can’t bond and have limited staff and capacity to execute work -- however, their track record and commitment to produce quality work deserves an opportunity, so we carve out smaller packages from the larger scope that they can successfully achieve
- Encourage larger subcontractors to hire S/M/WBEs if they are subbing out portions of their work -- We encourage larger subcontractors to consider using S/M/WBE firms by sharing names of our successful S/M/WBE subcontractors that are capable and have capacity to execute the work.
GET TO KNOW US
Join us for one of our monthly “Breakfast with Verdex” Meetings
- Build one-on-one relationships with key estimating and project management team members
- Understand subcontractor’s abilities and challenges
- Review previous bids and gain insight into best practices for bidding
"At Safety Matters, my team and I were very pleased to introduce our company, products & services, and latest projects we are involved in to the Verdex team. We found the meeting very productive to explore project opportunities. THANK YOU for the this great initiative!" Marcela Roggenburg, President at Safety Matters
To RSVP for the next breakfast, please contact Riannon Marton at firstname.lastname@example.org