PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR - Broward County
The Project Administrator will assist in the preparation, reporting and analysis of assigned construction projects under the supervision of a project manager. Primary responsibility is to fulfill the administrative needs of PM and project teams, including anticipating project needs, managing workload, and producing work of the highest quality.
- Set up and maintain project documentation electronically; create binders.
- Assist Project Manager in creating Subcontracts, subcontract change orders and Purchase Orders; routing for approvals, signatures and distribution.
- Manage Subcontractor insurance certificates and performance & payment bonds if applicable (request and review) to ensure requirements are met.
- Collect, verify and process material delivery packing slips and verify against Purchase Orders.
- Create logs for Prime Contract Change Orders and Subcontractor Change Orders.
- Assist Project Manager in acquiring and maintain project close-out document.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings, preparation and distribution of agenda and minutes to all participants.
- Request, collect and process Subcontractor Pay Application and Pending Change Order report every month for submission to the owner.
- Order resources such as office supplies and equipment.
- Act as point of contact for all participant’s such as owners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Prepare and provide project documentation and support to the team.
- Upload photos, drawings and documents to Procore.
- Assist in obtaining Permits for the project.
- Schedule inspections.
- Process and code invoices in Timberscan for approval.
- Miscellaneous clerical work that includes making copies, scanning, filing, errands.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Problem solving – Identifies and resolves problems timely; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Demonstrates group
participation skills; Participates in meetings; Always friendly and leaves good impression.
- Written communication- Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to handle frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Professional, Friendly, Team Player.
- Must demonstrate a flexible can-do attitude.
- Hands-on experience with technical documentation.
- Team spirited.
- Excellent time-management, must be able to multi-task.
- Stable employment history.
- Excellent professional references.
- Detail Oriented.
- General Construction Knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills. Software proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, (Knowledge of Procore a plus).
- Proficiency with industry practices, processes and standards.
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time and to walk the entire site including all floors as required.
- Capacity to physically life up to 40lbs.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Minimum 3 years commercial and residential construction project administrator experience.
WEST FLORIDA OFFICE:
2018 E 7th Avenue
Tampa FL 33605
NORTH FLORIDA OFFICE:
3760 NW 83rd Street, Suite 1
Gainesville FL 32606